Benefits of using AnalyticsCreator for building a holistic data model in Azure
AnalyticsCreator’s data modelling capabilities can be instrumental in building holistic data models within the Azure ecosystem. AnalyticsCreator offers several benefits, including:
- Visual data modeling interface: AnalyticsCreator provides a visual data modeling environment that makes it easy to create and understand data models and the pipelining in each step.
- Enhanced data understanding: A holistic data model fosters a comprehensive understanding of data throughout its lifecycle, from its source to its final application. This enables organizations to identify untapped potential for data analysis and gain valuable insights
- Increased efficiency: AnalyticsCreator automates many of the tasks involved in designing and creating an analytical data models for your data warehouse or data lakehouse, ending in code generation and impact analysis.
- Code generation: AnalyticsCreator can generate code for data warehouse and data lakehouse architectures, based on the data model. This can help to save time and effort.
- A Data Catalog is automatically created which customer can enrich themselves with additional individual information.
- Improved collaboration: AnalyticsCreator provides a number of features that make it easy to collaborate with other stakeholders on a data model, such as data lineage, version control, GIT, DevOps and commenting.
- Reduced risk: AnalyticsCreator provides a number of features that help to reduce the risk of errors, inappropriate modelling, automated data validation, error checking, code testing.
- Improved compliance and Governance: AnalyticsCreator can help organizations to track and monitor the data pipeline. This can help to ensure that the data is prepared in a compliant and consistent manner.
- Technology-agnostic: AnalyticsCreator is a technology-agnostic data modelling tool. This means that organizations can use AnalyticsCreator to create data models for a variety of technologies, including Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, and Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Future-proof: AnalyticsCreator is designed to be future-proof. This means that organizations can use AnalyticsCreator to create data models that can be easily adapted to new technologies and requirements.
- Cost-effective: AnalyticsCreator is very cost-effective at data modelling. This is because AnalyticsCreator can help organizations to save time and money by automating many of the tasks involved in creating and maintaining a data model.
- Test-Automation: Helps to run predefined standard tests with automated generated test-data at any interative development step. This helps enormously for faster release management and safety.
- Self-Service Approach: AnalyticsCreator offers a self-service approach by organizing a environment for BI developers and for business which are using wizards to create new data marts and generate Power BI data sets.
A holistic data model is an important part of any data-driven organization. AnalyticsCreator can help organizations to create holistic data models in Azure that can improve their understanding of the data, increase their efficiency, and reduce their risk. AnalyticsCreator offers a number of benefits, including improved understanding of the data, increased efficiency, reduced risk, and improved compliance.