With AnalyticsCreator we spend more time surfacing valuable insights and less time managing the data pipeline
Any data source
Any data source can be used to store it in the data warehouse for further processing by Analytics Creator, provided that it is approved by Microsoft technology. In principle, all data sources supported by Microsoft can also be processed by Analytics Creator.
You can also use any Analytics/BI front end or various spreadsheet programs (Excel) for this purpose. Special support is available for Power BI, QlikSense, Tableau.
Analytics Creator automatically generates all three models simultaneously.
The focus is on a holistic graphical data model that extends from management and the business departments to development.
It does not matter whether the developers are located in-house or externally at a consulting firm or offshore.
There are several multiuser collaboration options
Free Use after
Yes, you have read correctly. We don't want to make you dependent on this technology, as unfortunately most other providers try to do.
We have designed AnalyticsCreator in such a way that you can use the generated code without AnalyticsCreator during the data processing.
Also you are able to adapt the code by yourself without AC.
New Construction of Data Analytics Platform
Sometimes it is easier and more efficient to build something new to reap the benefits of automated data management life-time cycles.
Shift your Data Analytics to Azure cloud
Using predefined and custom design patterns, get a fast shift to the Azure data platform.
Modernize your Data Analytics Platform
Helps you transition to a modern data warehouse and data lake architecture by adopt the existing base.
Using a Data Analytics Platform for Power BI
Get more out of your Power BI application and automatically generate data pipelines, data warehouses and Power BI models.
Data Vault 2.0 - integrate & switch to
Generate the Data Vault 2.0 modelling approach using wizard suggestions.
Create a Data Analytics Platform from SAP Sources in the Microsoft BI Stack
Transforming seamless and automated, structure and data in a modern Microsoft Azure data warehouse architecture.
Data Lakehouse Automation (DLA)
Generating a hugely powerful and flexible data lakehouse with common design patterns.
Using the generated Data Warehouse beyond the Microsoft approach.
Proven and trusted technology used in many hundreds of projects since 2004. One person you can do what 5 Experts can do in the same time.
Save Time and Money
- Achieve results in hours, not days.
- As well as in a few days instead of many weeks.
- Ist's made for experts and for non experts.
- In a couple of days the expert is able to perform a project.
Reduce Your Risks
- Finish with the nightmare of never-ending projects and changing requirements.
- You will have a clear time-horizon over your project upfront.
- Have access to state-of-the-art methods and architectures like Data Vault, cloud solutions, real- time, etc.
- Change any time and anywhere the holistic data model, code will be generated instantly
Compliance & Governance
- Automated documentation and a powerful Data Lineage brings transparency for all stakeholders
- Top-Down and Bottom Up modeling
- The result is yours.
- Feel free to use the generated code for whatever you want, as long as you want. Even your subscription has expired
- Add your own code, do your own design, use powerful macros.
- Tested code, GDPR protection, encrypt data, recovery mechanism, etc.
Reuse previous investment
- Your previous investment in a data warehouses/storages can be completed and reused.
- If the consultant changes to another, everything is documented and clear described.
Independence from technology
- Don't care about fast changing technology.
- From the AC holistic data model you are able to generate the suitable code for new technology.
With AnalyticsCreator we speed up developing our central data warehouse.
A important milestone for acceptance to a central and uniform data interface for analytical proposes has been created.
About the AnalyticsCreator blog:
This blog inform you about news in the Microsoft BI Analytics domain as well about AnalyticsCreator. Especially all about Azure Analytics, Power BI and Azure Synapse.SHOW ALL